• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

close out on charcoal black / red floor mats

hi guys --

We are having a close out sale on the last charcoal black / red stitch floor mats we have in stock.

These mats were from the special edition Zanardi edition NSX.

You can get the pair for $99.00 by entering the coupon code "99Zanardi" on our website or by phoning in (480-894-6277).
http://scienceofspeed.com/products/interior_performance_products/NSX/Honda/floormats/

DSC07264[1].jpg

DSC07274[1].jpg

Last edited:
Only set I saw on eBay was 99 + 17 shipping...

Chris, I tried to order a shirt with it but I can't get it to work...

ADODB.Field error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/global/includes/db_conn_master_product_database_multiple.asp, line 14

And it is telling me $33 for shipping... Is that correct?? If I delete the shirt it says $19 for shipping??

Last edited:
Just ordered a set of the floor mats and also tried to order a shirt and the link was bad. Thought you should know.

If ebay has a better deal then SOS gotta at least match or beat it & I rather give support to SOS than ebay.

I talk to Chris about getting some SOS t-shirts & he said they are out.
He didn't specify when they will have another run again.

hi guys --

I'm sorry if you've had any problems online. We have these still in stock, please place order over the phone or online. We will remove the product listing when it sells out and we no longer have any available.

Regarding shipping - our website is not smart enough to know what items can fit in the same box. We refund you when there is an overcharge. Shipping of the mats varies between about $15-20 depending where you are in the country.

Regarding t-shirts - we have our remaining 10 year anniversary t-shirts left in XL and XXL only. A new design is in the works. Please see this link:
http://scienceofspeed.com/products/sos_apparel/short_sleeve_t-shirt/

Sorry again for any problems ordering online.

cheers,
-- Chris

I assume you mean the mats that used to be available that were discontinued several years ago? The black charcoal color is the same - it matches the black factory interior carpeting perfectly (see the first photo above).

thank you,
-- Chris

Just received my mats and installed them. Perfect match to the original carpet. Thanks Chris.

Not to undercut the best aftermarket NSX part distributor in North America... but these mats still sell for $78/pair from Acura of Peoria. Anyway you can come close to that dollar amount, Chris?

Not to undercut the best aftermarket NSX part distributor in North America... but these mats still sell for $78/pair from Acura of Peoria. Anyway you can come close to that dollar amount, Chris?

I'm sorry, our sale price is the lowest we can do - that price is below our cost.

Just received my mats and installed them. Perfect match to the original carpet. Thanks Chris.

Thanks, I hope you enjoy them! These are one of our favorite mats we offer! We're sorry to see them discontinued.

Back