• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

clutch problems HELP!

i have a 1993 nsx, which calls for a twin disc clutch.
well my clutch went out well i found a clutch here on prime
guy no to mention names but if i have to i will. he said it was brand new
oem kit. well it had oem clutchs, thorought bearing and preassure plate
the flywheel was a fidanza and we all know that fidanza will work with only aftermarket. Anyway well this is the story the mechanic told me my oem flywheel had pits and gouges so i finally found a new oem one. well the mechanic goes to put everything together, well now when he goes to push the clutch in, well it doesn't go into gear does anyone know or have any ideas on what this could be? we tried changing the preasure plate to the old one that didn't work, we tried using the old flywheel that didn't work, when we looked at the two clutches i notice that my old disc(the worn out one)was actually thicker than the two brand new ones. doesn't that seem
odd ? well please guys, help me if you have any answers please let me know

thanks!

i have a 1993 nsx, which calls for a twin disc clutch.
well my clutch went out well i found a clutch here on prime
guy no to mention names but if i have to i will. he said it was brand new
oem kit. well it had oem clutchs, thorought bearing and preassure plate
the flywheel was a fidanza and we all know that fidanza will work with only aftermarket. Anyway well this is the story the mechanic told me my oem flywheel had pits and gouges so i finally found a new oem one. well the mechanic goes to put everything together, well now when he goes to push the clutch in, well it doesn't go into gear does anyone know or have any ideas on what this could be? we tried changing the preasure plate to the old one that didn't work, we tried using the old flywheel that didn't work, when we looked at the two clutches i notice that my old disc(the worn out one)was actually thicker than the two brand new ones. doesn't that seem
odd ? well please guys, help me if you have any answers please let me know

thanks!

Clutch need to be "Initialized"

Back