• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coconuts 1998 Kaiser Silver CTSC, I'm officially part of the club now!

wow, thats awesome. I cant believe they didnt know a CTSC was in there. Did the seller NOT mention that to the dealer?

Do you really think that is true? Dealers typically go over a car before they buy it top to bottom. If they really didn't know, I would avoid ever buying a car from that dealership ever again.

Do you really think that is true? Dealers typically go over a car before they buy it top to bottom. If they really didn't know, I would avoid ever buying a car from that dealership ever again.

What is more likely is that the Sales Person didn't know what a SC looked like or had never looked in the engine compartment.

How many times have you talked to a sales guy(Cars, Electronics, Water Baloons) who didn't REALLY know what they where talking about?

What is more likely is that the Sales Person didn't know what a SC looked like or had never looked in the engine compartment.

How many times have you talked to a sales guy(Cars, Electronics, Water Baloons) who didn't REALLY know what they where talking about?

That I believe 100%. Sales guys are MORONS on most used cars and way more so on the NSX.

Big Time Congrats! She's Gorgeous! Welcome to the Family! Enjoy!

Back