• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Coffee & Cars June 2nd

I plan to be there. Anyone else? Where do you folks normally park/gather?

I may stop by, depends what my family from out of town wants to do.

Bringing the NSX, Gil?

Since I do not know any of you folks, where do you normally park? Can't do lunch as have to get back to the family thing:(.

I think I'm going but I'll be bringing the other car. Hope to see you guys there

Since I do not know any of you folks, where do you normally park? Can't do lunch as have to get back to the family thing:(.

mcrider, noone gets there early enough to save parking for us. When I get there at around 7:45-8, all spots are gone so I just go to the back.

If I get there early enough, I only have 1 cone to save a spot.

Gil what did you buy now??

Lol, actually I am picking up my brothers P Car to do his Tech Art kit and full update and I have an appt to possibly purchase a nice red car Low wide and flat looking :wink:

I'll be there around 630. Leaving the house at 4am.

Last edited:
Lol, actually I am picking up my brothers P Car to do his Tech Art kit and full update and I have an appt to possibly purchase a nice red car Low wide and flat looking :wink:

I'll be there around 630. Leaving the house at 4am.

Well tell us more about the tech art and the mystery car??

Well tell us more about the tech art and the mystery car??

I believe the P car he's referring to is a Cayman. :wink:

Also, I was unable to attend because I was out of town all week. Next time!

I believe the P car he's referring to is a Cayman. :wink:

Also, I was unable to attend because I was out of town all week. Next time!

09 P Car GT3 RS =) full kit, tune and corner balance.
The 06 Cayman S is in the works as well. Wheels wing and updated rear. Just waiting on Skirts.

The car to purchase was a 6.0 Diablo VT. My salesman had miscommunication with the Manager who was selling the same car the same time. That very car happen to be picked up that morning and was at the meet prior to me arriving. So very dissapointed.

Working a new deal currently with an alternate dealer =)

Last edited:
You are going car crazy Gil! Congrats on your future/new purchases, sounds like a ton of fun and maybe we will get to see them around soon- starting w the NSX finally

You are going car crazy Gil! Congrats on your future/new purchases, sounds like a ton of fun and maybe we will get to see them around soon- starting w the NSX finally

Therapy:smile: I had the NSX on the back burner the past two weeks, should get back to it in a few days.

Back