• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coffee anyone?

I want to sneak in a parts question. I just lost the right front wheel cover and the yellow turn light. The cover, the things that is inside the wheel well, came off at 80 mph on the interstate between Seattle and Spokane. When it came off it pulled the light with it.
I now need both parts. Do any of you wide- body people have them?

Lance

Still in Scottsdale (AZ) with la familia. C&C too far in Phoenix for me to drive b4 we head back home. The Grand Canyon was absolutely breathtaking-- my first time to visit. I've not seen a single NSX here for the whole week I was here. Did get to watch an R8 streetrace with a Hertz corvette:eek: at a traffic light on N. Scottsdale road. I can't wait to get back to the "cooler" weather in LV:cool:

Yesssss!! Saw a :smile:yellow :smile:NA2 NSX sitting pretty @ a traffic light two blocks from an Acura dealership, about 35 miles NW of Scottsdale. Way cool! What a fitting end to a wonderful vacation.......

Back