• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coffee & Carson Saturdy

Great seeing/meeting everyone today. 10 NSXs is a record since I've been going.
adymy6a6.jpg
udazepys.jpg
5uqejeju.jpg

Had a great time. It was a pleasure meeting new and old faces. Makes me not want to sell my car. Thanks for the bowl of pho ga. I'll get y'all next time. It was real tough keeping my eyes open driving home. Lol. Hopefully we'll do it again soon with or without my car.

Then you should go with your feelings. :wink:
Had a great time. It was a pleasure meeting new and old faces. Makes me not want to sell my car. Thanks for the bowl of pho ga. I'll get y'all next time. It was real tough keeping my eyes open driving home. Lol. Hopefully we'll do it again soon with or without my car.

Lol. Well see, its just time for a change. How you been? I saw you pulling up to wekfest but I must have miss you through the crowd. Hopefully well get a few gatherings in before she's gone.

11788219026_c3f2b15859_b_zps7aa4b88d.jpg

nice meeting everyone, some amazing nsx's in htown for sure

Great meeting meeting folks some folks for the first time and catching up with those I met earlier. I had a great time.
What a good turn out. We need to have another get together.

Is anyone planning on attending C&C this Saturday, February 1st? Right now the forecast says 30% chance of precipitation but anyone whose lived in Houston knows that can change. In any event, I am not a NSX owner (yet) but having just made the final payment on my student loans I am now "officially" in the market. I am, however, fairly tall and it has been a long time since I last drove a NSX. I want to make sure I fit. If you are attending and wouldn't mind letting a stranger have a sit in your NSX, please reply or PM me to let me know as I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks,

Garner

Back