• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Colorado guys...anyone going to the CU show?

On the 26th? Im coming down in both my cars...let me know Id love to meet some of the NSX crowd...maybe all show up together? Shows free...and free food. Registrations at 11am and shows from 12-4pm which is nice...dont have to get up all early.

might be there.. depending on this iffy weather

On the 26th? Im coming down in both my cars...let me know Id love to meet some of the NSX crowd...maybe all show up together? Shows free...and free food. Registrations at 11am and shows from 12-4pm which is nice...dont have to get up all early.

=[ ur orange will out beat me at the show

This weather sucks (weekends). I was hoping my skirts were going to come in, but will not be here until Monday. I was planning on the drive with S2k crowd or going up to Boulder. Good luck Dan!

Yea Im only bring my Type R because of what the weathers looking like.

The show is rain or shine...if its raining ( which its not suppose to from 11ish till about 5ish tomorrow) they will move all the cars under the garage.

Hope to meet some of yall down there!

Was that you out there in the black coupe? :eek:

yeah i met a couple of your buddies, i couldnt find you though i was keeping my eye out for the orange beauty

Dan, How was the show? Any trophies?

nope. i lost to an evo... and some random cavalier? i dont know , it was really bias honestly

oh well.

Actually it was an EVO, 350z and RX7...

and best of show was a IS300.

Dont feel bad, thats the 1st show I havent placed in with my TypeR in about 6 years! lmfao I shoulda brought the NSX...lol. I was by ur NSX with my daughter for a while but didnt see u over there. Oh well

nope. i lost to an evo... and some random cavalier? i dont know , it was really bias honestly

oh well.

A Cavalier????:eek: Are you going this weekend C&C Lone Tree and Southlands? Seems like everybody is going to Lone Tree and then heading over to Southlands.

350z? ... i just remember only one of my friends thomas got 3rd for exterior.

I know TK was #1 evo in imports and my friend John was 3rd (rx7) ... forgot what was 2nd.

The is was a good choice.

I kno TK...work with him...but if u look at that car close, hes shouldnt have beat a lot of the other cars that were there.

And sorry, I wanna say the 2nd place car had something about a full restoration? Maybe it was the Cavi, but i really HOPE not!!! :confused: The STI maybe? Only other car I can think of that shoulda placed if it didnt.

And that 3000GT best engine bay? For a polished this and that? really? lol...that GTO's motor looked WAY better I thought

Last edited:
I kno TK...work with him...but if u look at that car close, hes shouldnt have beat a lot of the other cars that were there.

And sorry, I wanna say the 2nd place car had something about a full restoration? Maybe it was the Cavi, but i really HOPE not!!! :confused: The STI maybe? Only other car I can think of that shoulda placed if it didnt.

And that 3000GT best engine bay? For a polished this and that? really? lol...that GTO's motor looked WAY better I thought

megh, at least u got to see my car before i part it out =] i hope ur nsx wins the shows now.

Back