• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Come Join me and lots of hot ladies this Sat at V20

Hi guys and gals if you don't have plans this Sat then come hangout with me and others, at V20 this Sat for their Halloween event. Lots of hot ladies for you single gentlemen and gentlemen for you single ladies. You must wear a costume to the event or you should at least.

Get the presale tickets at $20 and vip is $35 until oct 25th and don't wait in line.

You get appetizers for presale and its first come first serve and vip gets champange and complimentary drink tickets.

Details are here of the event www.blendedevents.com/halloween

Tp purchase tickets is this link or you can find it from the mainpage and it will take you here anyways.
Go to http://www.wantickets.com/EventDetail.aspx?e_id=46334

and enter in caps CARRVOOMVOOM as you promotional code and select the number of tickets. If it doesn't work in caps then try lower case.

If anyone is interested in getting a table then pm me and I will have a hostess contact you to get you a table.

Email [email protected] if you guys are still confused about what the details are. Everything is on there so there should not be any confusion.

Hope to see you guys there

Remember to wear a costume! I don't care if you have to make one from scratch.

By the way I have no personal interest in the event, I am just spreading the word and attending it. It would be nice to see some fellow NSX guys and gals there.

Last edited:
hellloooooo ladies...... :tongue:

damn, just realized its on Sat. im watching UFC on the 25th. going to be epic.

Enjoy your fight because I will be enjoying the lovely ladies company all night......poor me. I will be posting pics of the event, so you guys can kick yourself later. :biggrin:

I know a few of those girls, some of them are promoters as well, funny thing is, i used to date one of 'em. But now she's a hardcore promoter for V20 and all other blended events. Not into the club scene anymore, except if it were a big birthday party of a close friend of mine, but other than that, it's just usually something laid back or dive bars. :biggrin:

Enjoy your fight because I will be enjoying the lovely ladies company all night......poor me. I will be posting pics of the event, so you guys can kick yourself later. :biggrin:

lol. does your company end when the club closes? :wink:

definitely down next year.

lol wasup eddie. sorry i wont be making it to that.. i'll be in Guam in The Sheraton presidental suite with a jacuzzi in my room =x and throwing a halloween party up in my suite. Tell Carr i said Hi =)

lol. does your company end when the club closes? :wink:

definitely down next year.

Actually no......:biggrin:

Mao- Np hope you had fun as well =D

Striker- I feel you man I not like a club person either, but I go to support some of the people I know from Blended. Otherwise I don't care for the club scene at all.

Last edited:
Actually no......:biggrin:

Mao- Np hope you had fun as well =D

Striker- I feel you man I not like a club person either, but I go to support some of the people I know from Blended. Otherwise I don't care for the club scene at all.

With that said, how was it? got any pics you might want to share, hmm? :rolleyes: hehe

Yeah I do have pics just give me some time to load them and edit them for posting. I did not take that much since I was not holding the camera, but the person who was using my camera took pics. I will see which ones are worth posting....stay tuned.

...but we want the UNedited versions :wink:

maybe next time. it's been a while since i've last gone clubbing
Yeah I do have pics just give me some time to load them and edit them for posting. I did not take that much since I was not holding the camera, but the person who was using my camera took pics. I will see which ones are worth posting....stay tuned.

You're bringing back some memories... (looking up into the distance with images in a bubble)...sigh.

I've got a Halloween party I'm committed to because it's a slash friend's B-day party. Thanks for the pictures though :)

Whats up Tony Baloney! hehe Theres always next time.....anyways have a good one tonite.....I'll be at the range tonite till midnight then maybe jet over to West Covina after....be safe everyone.

Whats up Tony Baloney! hehe Theres always next time.....anyways have a good one tonite.....I'll be at the range tonite till midnight then maybe jet over to West Covina after....be safe everyone.

what's up in wesco? you're in my neck of the woods? or gonna hit up the bars there? hehe

pics below

Last edited:
Here is some of the pics, so it was a good time like I said:

Back