• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech Airbox advice sought.

Seriously considering installing the carbon-fiber airbox,solely for the supposed aural effect.Is it worthwhile,is there such an improvement in the resonance and should I remove the engine cover while I'm at it?The NSX sounds tremendous as is in my opinion but the prospect of having it growl even more(without it being ridiculous) has some real appeal.Anyone around Ft Lauderdale gone thru with the addition?

The RM Racing intake also makes the NSX sound great and it's less expensive. The Comptech just also looks great with the carbon fiber cover. It's up to you whether the look is worth the extra monay. I doubt the actual performance difference would be very much.

I like the sound, has a nice sucking (not that kind!) sound just behind the driver left shoulder, when you really step on it you can definalte heear the airflow, everyone who has driven my car says they dig it too! (I have the carbon fiber top also)

------------------
Chris Anders
http://www.chrisanders.net
ce_anders on yahoo messanger
Authorized Zaino Dealer

The Photopoint photos aren't loading for me...? Any interest in hosting them in the new Member section I set up here?

I've also set up a utility so people can upload their own pictures. It's "in testing" right now.

Back