• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Intake Comptech CF intake 97-05

*I have decided to keep this intake and switch it between my GruppeM*

Selling my used Comptech carbon lower air box, fender piece, UNi filter and not pictured are the cleaning solution and oil. I decided to keep my GruppeM intake to match my engine lid. This intake will fit on 97-05 only. Not sure what the difference is with the earlier years. This is only the lower portion, you can reuse your OEM top lid or source a carbon lid of your own. $400+shipping for this setup. I take PayPal gift or regular PayPal plus fees.

*For those of you who want a complete intake, I have a brand new OEM top lid with the info decal for an additional $100*
d45b523912e1d6fc97293e49115b7208.jpg
2fb7413251df57efdc319b6224f58449.jpg

Last edited:
Back