• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Comptech Headers 91-94 - No Longer Available

Comptech Headers 91-94

I have Comptech headers that I no longer have any use for. No cracks or dents on both headers. It was used for about 15K then taken off for smog. I don't want to put it back on simply because it was a pain in the a** to take out.It comes with a pair of adapters and nuts and bolts. I will also include both extended O2 sensors that I've bought 5K miles ago. Headers came off my 91 if that helps. Asking 800 +shipping+paypal. If you have any further questions please send me an email for faster response at [email protected]. Item i located in Sacramento ca if you would like a local pick up. Thanks for your view.

List Date: 4/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Comptech Headers 91-94
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back