• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Comptech SuperCharger

Comptech Supercharger for all years for Acura Nsx 91-94 $8326.00 and 95-96 $9600.00 please call me for BEST PRICING at 800-241-2362 ext 278 or IM me!!!!!!! DEALS AND STEALS

this is list price please call me for best pricing!

Last edited:
great deal :rolleyes:

pbassjo said:
The price listed is not the selling price. It is a very good deal, I called.

spill the beans, joe! how much?

smhrednsx91 said:
Then he should not advertise. The real price should be posted.

I second that, but who am I... :wink:

smhrednsx91 said:
Then he should not advertise. The real price should be posted.
Bull. He certainly can advertise about the best deals he has. But if he is under contract with Comptech that he cannot disclose that price, this is certainly appropriate. I think Clint is giving the best deal I have seen. I have already had my CTSC and his price is better. Stop picking on Clint. He has done nothing wrong so far.
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
Bull. He certainly can advertise about the best deals he has. But if he is under contract with Comptech that he cannot disclose that price, this is certainly appropriate. I think Clint is giving the best deal I have seen. I have already had my CTSC and his price is better. Stop picking on Clint. He has done nothing wrong so far.
Steve

Cant we all play nice? :biggrin:

additional costs...

In addition to the cost of the CT supercharger, how much have you guys anticipated to spend further (ie. tuning, engine management, etc)? Just a ballpark figure (not engine build-up, not intake/pipes/headers/etc)!

Is it somewhat feasible to get the CTSC and everything else, out-the-door cost of $10k (not cutting corners or using second-rate 2ndary components/etc) :confused:

Thanks.

Re: additional costs...

Osiris_x11 said:
Is it somewhat feasible to get the CTSC and everything else, out-the-door cost of $10k (not cutting corners or using second-rate 2ndary components/etc) :confused:

Thanks.

Yes, and the mission has been completed today!

Re: additional costs...

Osiris_x11 said:
Does that include installation, tuning, fuel-mapping? (ie. the $10k out-the-door cost)

installation is included the $10k estimate. Im getting it tuned on tuesday and the dyno session should only run another $350 for the pulls and the tuning. The kit is pretty much set up to run right-out-the-box :biggrin: A little monitoring of her vital signs never hurts.

Get one... youll love it.

whiteNSXs said:
When you stop picking on him. :rolleyes: I see that everytime Clint posts something for sale, you have to give that :rolleyes:attitude. Can't YOU play nice?
Steve

any other specific incidents of this? :rolleyes:

whiteNSXs said:
Steve

agreed...just as I said a few posts earlier....maybe he cannot disclose the price on the site ;)

pbassjo said:
I'll say this. The group buy offered way back by SOS was the one to jump on.

how much was it back then?

I tried to do a search and it appears that you had to call them for the price also. Chris gave me a great price and I was a dork and sat on my dime.

Last edited:
Back