• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech vs. DC Cat Back systems

Can someone lend some insight to the differences between the Comptech cat-back versus the DC Sports cat-back systems?

I am interested in the performance differences and the sound differences.

Thanks!!!

-FurBall

I just bought the DC. It looks great, and the car feels slightly stronger. I had heard the Comptech and didn't think it was loud enough, so I got the DC. Unfortunatly for me, the DC is not very loud either, in fact I think it is quieter than the Comptech I heard, that's why mine is in for sale section. My advice, if you are looking for the power without being really loud it's a great choice, but if you are like me (looking to be heard from a block away) I'd look elswhere. It just depends what you are looking to do.
Aaron

The build quality of the Comptech is much better. The DC Sports exhaust is relatively quiet.

Aaron, have you received my e-mail?

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

[email protected]
http://www.ScienceofSpeed.com

Chris, got your email, thanks! I am just figuring out what I'm doing with the dc, and Taitec JGTC Paralell here I come baby!!! I'm sure my neighbors will love it too
smile.gif

No headers yet, but I am planning on it for the future. Right now the car is bone stock other than SSR Gt1's with S-03 Pole Positions and the exhaust.
Aaron

Originally posted by AaronR:
Taitec JGTC Paralell here I come baby!!! I'm sure my neighbors will love it too
smile.gif
I had mine (JGTC Parallel Exit) at a track event (HPDE + club race), a car show, and at big race event (spectating), and its GREAT!!!

Definitely wins the "best sound" award.
biggrin.gif

Back