• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Computer for sale!

Ok since i need money for new rims im selling pretty much everything i own, including my computer i just built a couple months ago. It is pretty fast and can run most any new game without breaking a sweat. It is also decent for overclocking if you know what youre doing. Here are the stats:

Processor: pentium 4 2.8ghz prescott (has an aftermarket thermaltake fan)
Motherboard: ASUS p4p800-e deluxe 800 fsb(has 10/100/1000 gigabit lan)
Ram: 2x corsair xms ddr pc4000 512mb (1024 mb)
Video Card: Sapphire ATI Radeon 9800 pro
hdd: 2xwestern digital ide 7200rpm 80gb in RAID
Disc drives: AOpen 16x dual layer dvd+_r/rw and Liteon 8x dvd drive and Liteon 24x cdrw drive
Case: Thermaltake Xaser V (it has 5 fans and cools really well, but one of the knobs spins all the way around but still works just kinda annoying, and there is a white mark on the front from when i bought it)
O and there is a floppy drive like anyone cares lol.
Also includes a 19" flat screen ( no not lcd) and keyboard and mouse and altec lansing speakers with subwoofer. I would prefer local pickup just because shipping would cost so much especially with the monitor and stuff, but if someone wants to pay for the shipping i dont mind. It will have a clean install of windows xp home. Looking for about $1000 it cost me more than that to build.
Here is a link to the case: http://www.thermaltake.com/xaserCase/WinGo/v7000d.htm The case is really cool it doesnt need any screws ( though i couldnt get the video card to work with the screwless mechanism) but you can use screws if you want.

I think that is everything if anybody has any questions just send me a pm or email at [email protected] . I really wish I didnt have to sell it but I need new wheels and the NSX comes first!

Back