• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Congratulations..........

Wanted to say congratulations to James Cruz (titanium v-tec) who is getting married today!! No, he's not marrying his 94 NOS NSX. James and Rita, we wish you love and happiness. Oh, and I promise not to get naked at the wedding.......... even if you beg. Are we going for a cruise after?
smile.gif

From fellow NSXers, I hope everyone wishes them the best........
------------------
nsx_02.jpg

Todd Arnold
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

[This message has been edited by Nsxotic (edited 26 November 2000).]

Congrats!!

Just make sure that if you go for a drive after that you don't throw up inside/or on the car!
smile.gif

------------------
Richard

James,

Congratulations. I remember this day about 15 years ago for me. You will need to start planning now for the "F" word, FAMILY!!!!! So start saving for a nice Honda Accord 4 door! Do not want to see you guys with an odd person out based on the two seats;-).

Whatever happens, NEVER SELL YOUR TOYS.

LarryB:
Happily Married, two children (three if you ask my wife), and an NSX

Thanks everyone. Just got back from Vegas and I only lost a $100. Did I mention that I only played with a $100? ha, ha Not much of a gambler. As for the family, it's already on the way. First week of June according to the doctor. As for selling the toy, it looks like it might be happening sooner than I expected. I will try to hang on to it, but it looks like I might be needing a back seat. Is it legal to pull a kid behind an NSX in a red wagon?

Thanks again,
James

Back