• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cops pepper sprays a minor video

Liftshard you wrote

liftshard said:
You watch WAY too much television. Review boards are essentially a rubber-stamp for officers' shoots. EXCEEDINGLY rarely is an officer dismissed for such an incident.

Later after chastizing me you added: "My statement was merely that departmental review of officers' shoots is FUNDAMENTALLY flawed. It has too many holes in it to be worthy of trust."

I believe that I am safe in writing that an inference can be made that you believe that government review of officer involved shootings are corrupt.

Furthermore, at no time have I written anything to degrade you. However, you reply by writing:

"Are you um, developmentally challenged?" and then later you wrote "It sounds to me like you are developmentally challenged."

What if I am. Would you want to use deadly force on me too.

Good day to you.

Banshee Wail said:
Liftshard you wrote

Later after chastizing me you added: "My statement was merely that departmental review of officers' shoots is FUNDAMENTALLY flawed. It has too many holes in it to be worthy of trust."

I believe that I am safe in writing that an inference can be made that you believe that government review of officer involved shootings are corrupt.

Your beliefs, again, are in error. There is another option: they could be incompetent!

Furthermore, at no time have I written anything to degrade you. However, you reply by writing:

"Are you um, developmentally challenged?" and then later you wrote "It sounds to me like you are developmentally challenged."

What if I am. Would you want to use deadly force on me too.

At what point did interpersonal violence between us come up!?!? Your inferences are bizarre.

Back