• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Costco Christmas Trees: Great!

Loveland, CO and Trabuco Canyon, California
Just an FYI for Orange County Christmas tree buyers: I bought a really nice 7-8 foot Noble Fir last night for $43.99 at the Costco near the Distict in Tustin. You have to pay first at the cash registers inside and then pick out a tightly wound tree at a truck in the parking lot. I was hesitant to buy a tree without being able to see it unfurled, but knowing Costco's usual quality, I took a chance. They only have 7-8 foot Noble Firs. I picked one that looked like it might be less full, and probably thinner than the others, judging by the thickness of the branches strapped down to the trunk. I wanted to get it inside my RAV4 so I needed it to be close to 7'. I'm very happy with it!

It's not a good place to go if your family wants to look at the trees and decide on one, since they are wound up with string, however I doubt they are selling any thing but perfect trees. Some of the trees the guys brought out of the truck still had snow on them.

Costco Tustin II: The ONLY Costco in the area with trees.

Address:
2700 Park Ave
Tustin, California 92782-2708

Warehouse Hours
M-F 10:00am - 8:30pm
Sat. 9:30am - 6:00pm
Sun. 10:00am - 6:00pm

IMG_0148101129Tree.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a sweet deal. Im talking to my girlfriend and she said we paid close to 80 for a seven footer.

Thats a sweet deal. Im talking to my girlfriend and she said we paid close to 80 for a seven footer.

Yeah, I think that's what I paid at Home Depot the last two years for a 7 footer, too.

I have a 9 ft pre lit tree from Costco. It is very, very nice. The only trouble with it is the tree is 9+ feet high and 6 feet in diameter, I don't have a place big enough for it right now. Maybe next Christmas.

Miner

Did you move since you bought the tree?

Back