• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Could someone please help to name the brand of this bumper?

I personally don't like it. I would rather just buy a Wings West front lip paint and install. It looks better that way too.

If you ever scrap or or damage it you can always remove and repair and re install. :wink:

I personally don't like it. I would rather just buy a Wings West front lip paint and install. It looks better that way too.

If you ever scrap or or damage it you can always remove and repair and re install. :wink:

Yaaaa, but I have no choice...lol
The bumper which is on my car is a one-piece and molded. If I am going to the Wings West front lip, then I have to get a new OEM upper bumper... :(

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION1991-2001 Acura NSX Duraflex G-Force Front Bumper Cover - 1 Piece

yep...

Hey dude, do you know if Extreme Dimensions is still in business or not?
I called and sent e-mail, but no response.
And I searched on Duraflex official website, they are selling the same bumper for $600+shipping when Extreme Dimensions selling for $250. Do you know if there is any difference?
Thanks!

Yeah, they are always advertising stuff on facebook, and recently redid their site. Maybe try contacting them on facebook?

Back