• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Crazy lady sings on Britains Got Talent 2009

Re: "Crazy, an unlikely surprise result w/ an unique singer on..."

I didn't read it all, nor did I care to really read it all. No offense intended, not even the slightest bit but, I've got a cold and my head is stuffy. So the bus to Give a Damn has left the station with out me today :smile:

Oh and the nsx needs a bath. It rained just enough to leave water spots in the dust from driving around the other day. You know, the 15 second rain storm.

Any how, I'll agree with Jordan because he's got a kick ass carbon fiber long board rolling on bad ass wheels with sick revenge trucks.

hahah thanks man! hows your board working out for you? Hope you feel better.

that was really cool, but if she is 47 years old, then I am turning 7 next year. :wink:

Re: "Crazy, an unlikely surprise result w/ an unique singer on..."

hahah thanks man! hows your board working out for you? Hope you feel better.

Oh I'm loving it. It's a new addiction! In addition to my Landyachtz Evo, I also picked up a Sector9 Macas for it's wicked turning radius so that I can get around tighter areas.

Would still love to get a 3rd board to round out my collection though. As much as I'd love for it to be some sort of carbon fiber creation, I picked up a new obsession/hobby, guitars lol. Oh and photography.... another HUGE money pit. So many toys and interests, so little time.

The nsx now a days, has just become my mode of transportation to where I can: play around with other guitars (read:guitar center), go ride my boards or shoot some photos lol.

Back