• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cross Drilled Rotors Group Buy for 97+

This is for a group buy from www.cquence.net for members of NSXPRIME for a Acura NSX 97+ Pricing is below:

Pricing currently is 425.00 for 2 front and 2 rear 1997-2005 brake rotors. Guys we currently only have 4 sets in stock. The rest are coming in from Japan which will take a few weeks. The first 4 people that sends there payment will receive theres first, the rest will have to wait until we get the next batch in. You can call in your payment at 888-862-2234 or send through paypal at [email protected]. We also offer AXXIS/PBR pads for a additional 109.00 (special price for group buy).

So far we have

1) ENSSEX
2) ajchang
3) silver-one - Paid
4) John McCain Racing - Paid

We currently have 4 sets in stock. The ones that send payment in first will get those four but we have alot more coming in from Japan which is going to take a few weeks.

Shipping will be as follows United State as follows:

West Cost: $25.00
Central: $35.00
Eastern: $45.00

Canada: 65.00 Fedex ground.

Pictures below as follows:
Absolute Cross, Ultima Cross, Ultimate Cross, Extreme Cross, Power Cross

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Please visit us at www.cquence.net for more information.

Last edited:
Damn thats a lot of money. Are you trying to make a huge profit on this group buy? I have a few sources where you could buy all four slotted or drilled for half the price and dipped!!!

Are you sure its for 97+? Please show me the source and I can see what I can do. No we do not make a huge profit even at this price. The 97+ rotors are very expensive since they are bigger rotors and the demand isn't significant enough as the 91-96. If there is enough interest then we can possibly do a group buy and I can see what I can do with a better price.

Damn thats a lot of money. Are you trying to make a huge profit on this group buy? I have a few sources where you could buy all four slotted or drilled for half the price and dipped!!!

Hey the guy is correct 97 and above costs a lot more. I tried purchasing for my 2001 and could not find a source for both front and rear. I purchased from the dealer at about 30% off and recall paying about $600 or more than found a guy with a CNC machine who cross drilled them for me. Do a search, everyone sells the 91 thru 96 (many on Ebay) but few sell 97 and above-and when they do they are expensive.

Well i guess the head cheese for this "so called group buy" has no comment when there is indeed others at a more reasonable price...I would be in on this if he kept it at the $400 mark max..thats a group buy price IMHO

Last edited:
OK Guys. The Final price will be 425.00 for front and rear in any of our six designs. After group buy our pricing for these will be set at 699.99. This requires a minimum of 10 buyers to get it at this price. Believe me guys you will not be able to beat this price for the type of quality you are getting. Casting is made in Japan.

For those that are interested please add your name to the list:

1)

Last edited:
OK Guys. The Final price will be 425.00 for front and rear in any of our six designs. After group buy our pricing for these will be set at 699.99. This requires a minimum of 10 buyers to get it at this price. Believe me guys you will not be able to beat this price for the type of quality you are getting. Casting is made in Japan.

1) silver-one

I'm in. Also, can someone help with me how these six are different from one another? (pros/cons for Ultimate edition vs. Track edition and slots vs. drilled vs. combo--this is for a 1997 daily driver...I never track the car)

Thanks.

1) silver-one
2) ajchang

So far we have

1) ENSSEX
2) ajchang
3) silver-one

We currently have 4 sets in stock. The ones that send payment in first will get those four but we have alot more coming in from Japan which is going to take a few weeks.

Last edited:
So for the group buy is is having them cadium plated black going to be $15/ rotor?..are pads at the group buy prices as well ?.

If you would like to add gold or black zinc plating it is 30.00 for all four rotors. The pads for this group buy is 109.00 for front and rear Axxis/PBR pads or POSI QUIET Ceramic.

If you would like to add gold or black zinc plating it is 30.00 for all four rotors. The pads for this group buy is 109.00 for front and rear Axxis/PBR pads or POSI QUIET Ceramic.

sounds good to me..Im in on that ..those are NOT racing pads right?

if not I want the pads and black drilled but there are so many whats is really the difference??

So the first four sets are taken. They will be shipped 2-5 business days after payment is received. The pads are High Performance street. The difference in design is by driving style, for instance if you auto cross every so often then the Track Edition is recommend. For daily driving any of our rotors will be fine. Also Team Deman uses our Stream Cross in on there Porsche CUP car.

Back