• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cruise Sunday

OK, we discussed if we had a nice Sunday we'd try to organize a group drive somewhere. Well this weekend is shaping up to be really nice.

For a quick trip the Red Rock loop is only 30mins away. Valley of Fire is 1hr away. Zion is 2hrs away. Hands down the trip to Zion is the best day drive we have near here.

Can we make it two NSX red-letter weekends in a row?

DSC00467.jpgStitched_002.jpgDSCN3679.jpg

Wow guys. I try never to miss a chance to make some memories in the NSX and I suspect tomorrows gonna be another epic opportunity. I know I'll hate myself if I don't take advantage of it so I'll be out there somewhere boiled in VTEC. You should too.

Hope you get your car back on the road soon Lance!

Last edited:
Well: Sunday was 74deg, endless blue skies, me and the wife and the NSX.
Heavy traffic and road construction outside Vegas :frown:
Clear sailing to St.George!:biggrin:
Topless cruise thru Zion to the River Walk.:smile:
A carload of twentysomethings screaming out "...f'king AWSOME car man!...".
Lunch at Oscars! A Belgian couple, taking pictures and asking questions about the NSX, "...very rare in Europe".
Some Southern dinner cuisine Cracker Barrel!
Zooming back to Vegas in record time with a blue EVO in trail.
All done - 355miles with the NSX. Odometer rolled over 52,000.
$62 in gas, $55 for food, $85 souvenier for wife :eek:!
Memories...priceless!

Priceless!

Once I have the clear bra installed I'll be more likely to attend long drives. The road trip to San Diego at the end of January did heavy damage to my front bumper even when I covered it with painters tape.

Back