• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

crystal nsx

looking for an affordable crystal nsx in the original box

Define “affordable” and I’ll say good luck because it took me years to active searching to find mine.

I didn’t get an “affordable” option but it is 100% complete which was a big plus for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the Mayans created the first one:biggrin:

Just saw this on the NSX club Europe’s page

45601eaf03b10102dab19edd4c70cef0.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the update.
just joined the european nsx club and checked.
sold the day it posted.

guess i'll keep looking

I'm looking for one as well, if you happen to find a pair of them... I'm not picky about the box.

Best,

Last edited:
if I was looking for such a thing I would search prime for all those who have posted owning one and pm them with an offer they could not refuse...:wink:

same thing with the "watch"

anatoly has so many crystal nsx cars with boxes, i've lost count!!!
ttt please

if it's not scratched, i'll take it.

407-463-8686 to text photos
roger herota
801 roxbury reserve
holly springs, ga 30115
407-463-8686

The crystal was posted in a separate NSX parts for sale thread. I believe it sold hours ago.

Reminder that it may be inadvisable to post personal information such as phone and address, or email information on this public forum where searching bots can find it and I'd advise you to delete your post #17. Suggest the use of personal messages.

Last edited:
Back