• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CT "True Tension" belt tensioner, fixes belt slippage!

Hi Dave, your record is inaccurate. I appeared twice on number 4 and 11. BTW i have paid you via paypal. So i think i deserve to be tagged paid. :biggrin:

You are right, thanks for your help. It is hard to match up screen names with real names sometimes...I hope this is correct now.

I will ship from payment receipts, this list is to keep everyone informed.

Thanks again,
Dave

Thanks Kev,
Polished parts will be finished today! I will post some pics.

Dave

Dave, its Trev, I am still waiting for your reply to purchase two of your standard color thingy's!
Trev

Trev,
PM sent:rolleyes: sorry for being slow...

Here is a polished one!

Anodized parts should be back on Wednesday...

Last edited:
What about me? :wink:

PayPal payment request sent 2-21-2008, still waiting for payment...I have a tensioner with your name on it!

PayPal payment request sent 2-21-2008, still waiting for payment...I have a tensioner with your name on it!

Okay... got it, thanks. (I was expecting an email alert from PayPal... didn't get one... and I hadn't checked for it either.)

Payment sent.

We are good!

Thanks,
Dave

Here are pics of all the colors!

I have extra of Black, Red, Blue and polished.

I will honor the free shipping deal through the end of the day, 02-27-2008. This in only for paid orders so let's get going!

Thanks everyone!

Dave

Attachments

• CT tensioners, 4 colors.JPG
    CT tensioners, 4 colors.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 132
Dave,
I sent you $93 on 2/11/08, but for some reason, I don't have a "paid" next to my name on your list. When can I expect to receive this piece, by the way?

Thanks
Charley

Charley,
Your tensioner is packed and shipping today.

Thanks,
Dave

can someone quickly pm me dave's paypal address. I am walking out the door and would like to purchase one before i leave

thanks
tom

Dave,

Have you shipped it to me yet?

TIA

Dave, I'd like to take advantage of the free shipping offer and purchase a black tensioner before the deadline runs out. Sent you a PM earlier today.

-CiaoBoy

Sorry, my computer went down yesterday evening. Please complete your payment and I will ship you a tensioner.

Dave

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
Thanks for all of the orders. I had a bit of a computer snafu, yesterday, so if you were finalizing payments please complete them and I will honor the free shipping through today.

Use: [email protected] for PayPal payments.

As of this AM, I have in stock:

3 black
4 red
4 blue
2 polished

All of the paid orders have been shipped, folks who used PayPal should have received FEDEX track info. I will PM USPS tracking info for International shipping later today.

Thanks again.

Dave

Got mine today
Thanks
Do you have any instructions on installing this?? :biggrin:

Thanks Again
Kev

Kev,
It came down to crunch time and I chose to ship the parts with out instructions to get them on the way. I am finishing the instruction sheet today. I will take some time and post a set here along with some extra pics today.

Dave

Kev,
It came down to crunch time and I chose to ship the parts with out instructions to get them on the way. I am finishing the instruction sheet today. I will take some time and post a set here along with some extra pics today.

Dave

Dave,

Received the part yesterday. Looking forward to seeing the installation instructions and the additional photos.

Thanks, Steve

Back