• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forced Induction CTSC-High Boost Kit 550CC Injectors-Fuel Rails-FPR-AEM F/IC-Tuned for NA2 $7800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just recently bought this kit but deciding to stay stock for now.

$7800 local pick up. Willing to ship but buyer responsible for shipping costs. Only accepting PayPal Gift as payment if shipping.

Comptech S/C kit from 2003 NSX. Car made 387 WHP and 281 lb/ft torque. Comes with everything pictured. You will need to upgrade your fuel pump! Again, you will need to upgrade your oem fuel pump to a higher performing pump. SOS sells this Walbro 255 pump/kit for $130. Set up has 25k miles and is in excellent condition.

Here is a list of parts included:

1. AEM F/IC with Harness for 95-05 NSX-already tuned by SOS for 2003 NSX with this setup.
2. Comptech fuel lines and rails with adjustable fuel pressure regulator.
3. RC 550 Injectors
4. High Boost pulley
5. Belt
6. Comptech Targa Brace
7. Alternator with extention.
8. Brackets and pulleys.
9. Lower intake manifold.
10. Lysholm 1600 supercharger blower.
11. All aftermarket bolts and hardware. (you will need some of your oem bolts)

If you are local enough and want to drive your commuter to the Seattle area, I am willing to take your commuter civic, corolla etc. (nephew just got his license) as a partial trade.

Please PM with questions or contact info and we can talk if necessary.

So tempted to install. Take it off my hands before the itch overwhelms me.:biggrin:

In protecting both of us: Pick up in the Seattle area or I can personally deliver it if you cover my air fair.

Last edited:
Will accept $6700 shipped, without 550cc injectors, manual fpr, and AEM FIC.

Will be in SoCal early in July so i can meet up and of course shipping is free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back