• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CTSC price increase

BD

Legendary Member
CTSC just had a huge price increase, On the CT website, each unit is up by about $1000 bucks. yikes...

Vancehu said:
CTSC just had a huge price increase, On the CT website, each unit is up by about $1000 bucks. yikes...

That is so cool, since I was thinking of doing one and I thought it was way too inexpensive and would have embarrassed me at the CC talking to my buddies. :biggrin: JK.......Steve

I bet the group buy is still cheaper. Wonder what the increase is for? Did they add anything to the kit on their site?

They said they had to add some parts for the Autorotor they did not count on, and that increased their cost... so they had to raise the price. Brian got us a good deal on the group buy. I mean hell I bought one and I don't even have my NSX yet. I just couldn't pass up the deal.

Now if I could just learn some Japanese and figure out what is what on GT-Rom's website...

TURBO2GO said:
They said they had to add some parts for the Autorotor they did not count on, and that increased their cost... so they had to raise the price. Brian got us a good deal on the group buy. I mean hell I bought one and I don't even have my NSX yet. I just couldn't pass up the deal.

Now if I could just learn some Japanese and figure out what is what on GT-Rom's website...

Yes, the last special price offer during March was incredible!!! It was too good to pass up. I had to borrow some money to get it. Even though I am living in a poor house now, but I think once I get it installed, the suffering will all go away. :)

Back