• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

CTSC whipple troubles

I just installed a low boost CTSC whipple setup on my 91 NSX. After install, the car idles at 1500 RPM. The throttle cable is ok and the elbow that's located below the charger is nicely and secure. It definitely seems like a vacuum leak somewhere that's causing the high idle. Where else can it be? Please help me fellow primers

I just installed a low boost CTSC whipple setup on my 91 NSX. After install, the car idles at 1500 RPM. The throttle cable is ok and the elbow that's located below the charger is nicely and secure. It definitely seems like a vacuum leak somewhere that's causing the high idle. Where else can it be? Please help me fellow primers

did you make sure vacuum lines are on and none are open allowing a vaccuum leak. Remember, couple of the lines from vac manifold gets reversed and one of them gets capped off.

did you make sure vacuum lines are on and none are open allowing a vaccuum leak. Remember, couple of the lines from vac manifold gets reversed and one of them gets capped off.

I'm pretty surethe vacuum lines and on and none are open. As per instructions, the 3 & 4 lines coming out the control box are switched with each other and one is capped off.

I would spray starting fluid around the intake manifold connection point, TB connection and the tops of the injectors. It could be a gasket or o-ring leaking.

Best thing is to take it to someone that can do a vacuum check with a gauge for you.

Mike

Back