• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Curious about Blitz Technospeeds

Hey guys, how much does a 18/19 inch setup with tires cost??? The only other NSX owner in my little town is thinking about buying my wheels, so I was curious where I can get Blitz's and how much they cost.

Technospeed Z1s or Z2s? I'm not sure if Z2s are out in 19 inch versions yet.

Z1:
wheel1jpg.jpg

Z2:
Z1-1.jpg

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1997 Integra GS-R 4-dr
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey

i've been looking for the right wheel for 2 months now and i love those blitz Z2 wheels. do they come in 17x8 & 18x10? who's selling them? and at what price?

???

------------------
'97 spa yellow nsx-t

Originally posted by weiker:
If you like the Z2, check out OZ wheels. The Vela modual as well as Vela s/t III. I think they are better looking

OZ Velas STIII are only for trucks and only in 23 inches.

The one on my car are 18x8.0 19x10 Velas 3pc

Regards
Enrique
Crazy4Cars Racing
OZ Racing Panama Importer

Hey Enrique,

I see your an OZ importer. I'm interested in the OZ crono magnesio. However, they don't import this to the US.

In Japan, they have similar type, but not magnesium (OZ crono). Would u be able to get that for the NSX?

Thanks

The Z-1's 19x10 $725/18x8 $650
The Z-2's 18x10 $660/17x8 $575(not available in 19")
Advan just came out with Limited Model5 in "Brite Chrome" finish.It's not the heavy chrome we(USA) are familiar with.This new finish also doesn't round all the edges and change the shape which is inhereit with chrome.The latest April Super Street and May Sport Compact Car magazines have Wheel/Tire guide that has shows a variety of the latest wheels that are available.Well worth checking them both out

The summer edition of Honda Tuning has an article of an NSX owner who has the wheels on his car, 18x8/19x10. You should check it out.

There's also an article on Paul Tracy's NSX.

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

Back