• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Daisy Imports and Ben Does it again

When someone does good work you tell them, when someone does excellent work you tell everybody.

Ben did the water pump, timing belt, clutch and valves for me. For me to say I was extremely satisfied would be a gross under statement.

The work was outstanding at a very reasonable price. I'm not going to say the price was reasonable in some ways I feel I cheated Ben, he did so many little extras for me when I got the car back I

was shocked. I wish I took my heart meds because the heart rate went through the roof, I was so happy.

The difference in the way the car drove was like night and day!! Can't wait to track it!!!

On a serious note a little while after I got my car back I had a stroke (Even though I was shocked about the car not Ben's fault:eek:).

But I was touched by the fact that he called and would check on my progress, this is a man with compassion and character!!!!

Ben I want you to know just how much that meant to me.

Also a shout out for the support I received from others in the NSX community (Chris, Byran, Harry, Andy, Greg)

I'm almost fully recovered and have been cleared to drive.

Thanks to Ben my car is truly a joy to drive!!!!:smile::smile:

Ben did timing belt, WP, valves, cleaned and flow checked injectors, repaired brake master cylinder, adjusted suspension, repainted roof, replaced battery, replaced numerous small missing screw covers, and more. the attention to detail was amazing, and my NSX has never run or driven better than it does now, 9 months later.

Thanks Ben!

Back