• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dallas Meet *Wednesday Dec. 19th*

I know this is short notice, but there is a meet at Coit and Park in Plano tonight (in the Cici's/Escape parking lot) starting at 7-8. This is a Dallasimports.net meet so there maybe anything there from Civics that are falling apart all the way to my very awesome NSX :biggrin:. It would be very cool to finally meet some of the other local NSXers and the weather is supposed to be fairly nice (low in the high 40s and no rain).

If you need directions (because google maps is too hard) feel free to PM me. :wink:

It looks like it is a fairly regular weekly meet. I will most likely not be out there next weekend due to the Holidays.

do they do this every Wednesday night?

Yes, it appears to be a weekly thing. I went to the one on the 19th and it was decent. Quite a few cars; some domestics, a few import "show" cars, and couple other high end sports cars.

The NSX gets plenty of love there. :cool:

:biggrin:

never heard of it,
I know there is an exotic type meet on saturdays mornings at Luigis in frisco, mostly porsches and ferraries, but I have seen other NSXs before. nice thing is they keep the kids away.

I will ask if they will post it up on this board

Hey just to give ya'll a heads up the meet is pretty much every week as long as it isn't raining or to cold. It is actually a 240sx and miata meet that has been having other people start showing up in the last couple of months. It's been going on for a while now. Come out we love to see other cars and bikes show up. And I think we are going to try to start a Twin Peaks meet on fridays in lewisville.

Back