I had a fantastic weekend. Thank you to everybody that made this possible (Terry (Samurai), Steven (VP), etc.) I also want to thank the other members for answering all my questions (TXvsLV, Nero Tenebre, many more) and Robert for all the video footage.
My memorable moments:
- Pulling up to the hotel lobby and shocking all the valet attendants
- Going to the second floor of the parking garage and seeing all the NSXs made it feel like a scene from Fast and Furious
- Going to Tanger Mall in a huge group, it was an NSX Hells Angels chapter as we took over all the lanes on the highway
- Seeing all the amazing cars, Gil's suede/alcantara interior is unbelievably nice, Omar's 600hp setup is sick. Amir's NA masterpiece. Steven's LBBP, I can't get enough of that color. And whoever has the SENNA plates, awesome ride. And walking around and talking to everybody about their cool setups and mods.
- The group drive was spectacular, great job on choosing the route.
- Awesome dinner Saturday night.
- And listening to Steven giving everybody their driving instructions, I expected him to start yelling "can you dig it?"