• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dance whiteboy dance!

hahaha....a good prank....i actually think the kid has some talent. watch his footwoork...he's obviously got some type of rhythm...which is more than I can say for 90% of the idiots you see dancing at clubs.

sorry but this thread reminds me of the other one in the Off Topic forum about the Scion TC 'blowing its motor'. But actually just the stupid scarey face SCREAMING at you in the end.

That was good. It reminded me of a scene from the movie American Wedding where Stifler was dancing at a gay bar. Good stuff.

I know he's dancing like a dork but i think that if he had a little coaching he really could be a good dancer.As mentioned above,check out his footwork.I KNOW he dances better than this white boy :redface:

92NSX said:
sorry but this thread reminds me of the other one in the Off Topic forum about the Scion TC 'blowing its motor'. But actually just the stupid scarey face SCREAMING at you in the end.

How does this vid in any way pertain to a vid of a supposed scion blowing its motor, but really having a scary face and scream at the end?

92NSX said:
They are both pretty stupid.

Alot of people thought it was funny, evidently you didn't. The post was described by its label, yet you still watched it.
533.gif

demigod said:
Alot of people thought it was funny, evidently you didn't. The post was described by its label, yet you still watched it.
533.gif

Yes I still watched it. Duh, how do you think I came up with my opinion of it being stupid? By guessing. :rolleyes:

92NSX said:
Yes I still watched it. Duh, how do you think I came up with my opinion of it being stupid? By guessing. :rolleyes:

You knew what it was about before you watched it, c'mon(Dance whiteboy Dance!) it's pretty obvious. So why watch it and then post negative stuff about it?

demigod said:
You knew what it was about before you watched it, c'mon(Dance whiteboy Dance!) it's pretty obvious. So why watch it and then post negative stuff about it?

How would I know what it was before I watched it???? Just like the people, myself included, that watched the other video that was labeled as one thing then turns out to be something else.
Irregardless, I have my view and you have yours. If you enjoyed it then fine, I didn't which is fine also.

92NSX said:
How would I know what it was before I watched it???? Just like the people, myself included, that watched the other video that was labeled as one thing then turns out to be something else.
Irregardless, I have my view and you have yours. If you enjoyed it then fine, I didn't which is fine also.

Mine was labeled describing the video.............. Don't try and compare it to a scion motor blowing up video..but really in the end is a scary head ..in no part of this video was there a scary head or anything but a whiteboy dancing.

Back