• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Daytona

Any NSX Prime ppl interested in helping out as Crew for me at the Daytona SCCA National race this weekend? I could use a couple of people to help with some minor crew duties for my Formula Continental car this weekend.

Frank

Hi Frank,
Unfortunately I will be at Sebring this weekend otherwise I would have helped in anyway I could. When are you getting into town? Susan and I would love to say hello if we haven't left for Sebring.
David

Frank,

Would have liked too, good luck at the event and have fun!

Im going home for the wkd,

Hope you had a good visit back home.

Lets plan a drive maybe may 11th.

Hi Frank,
Unfortunately I will be at Sebring this weekend otherwise I would have helped in anyway I could. When are you getting into town? Susan and I would love to say hello if we haven't left for Sebring.
David

Hi David good to hear from you. unfortunatly it doesn't look like I will be doing the Daytona National race so I won't be in town. My crewman bailed on me and now I found an alternate for Sat but he can't help on Sun.

Sun is race day and the help needed is much less so if anyone wants to get in for free to watch the races I will just need some help for race#4 then the rest of the day is free.

Sorry we missed you. If you're ever coming down again let me know ahead. We may be able to supply lodging, etc. Maybe we'll see you at the ALMS at Lime Rock or Kids Day at Watkins Glen in July.
David & Susan

Back