• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC Metro Area NSX Meet June 24th

XM Radio was here this past weekend and they will also be sending some goodies for the 24th!!! :biggrin:

XM Radio was here this past weekend and they will also be sending some goodies for the 24th!!! :biggrin:

UPDATE!!! XM Rep will be here at the dealership and is working on getting some talent here for a few hours. What that means I don't know for sure. :wink:

I also have an Acura Callaway Golf Bag that ended up in my hands for one lucky NSX Owner. :) Anyone big into golf???

UPDATE!!! XM Rep will be here at the dealership and is working on getting some talent here for a few hours. What that means I don't know for sure. :wink:

I also have an Acura Callaway Golf Bag that ended up in my hands for one lucky NSX Owner. :) Anyone big into golf???

I have a set of Callaway clubs but a non-Callaway Bag. I'll be glad to trade :biggrin:. I do not need the free oil change BTW.

im a golfer. i have just enough room in my trunk for that bag!!!!:cool:
spdr8cr out

Here's the list with a month to show...

1. John McCain Racing
2. Chris NSX
3. lutera
4. gprims
5. 94gsr-98nsx
6. I10101I
7. spdr8cr
8. speedy
9. 2fast2c
10. nsxwolf
11. Hydro
12. redbird92
13. redline-nsx
14. nbovelle
15. ak
16. Knukle Head

How do you guys feel about inviting the S2K's or some other exotics too???

1. John McCain Racing
2. Chris NSX
3. lutera
4. gprims
5. 94gsr-98nsx
6. I10101I
7. spdr8cr
8. speedy
9. 2fast2c
10. nsxwolf
11. Hydro
12. redbird92
13. redline-nsx
14. nbovelle
15. ak
16. Knukle Head
17. ARYNSX

Any of u guys want to do the mini grand prix (25 laps to qualify and race 40 laps $85) thats a lot of racing, the problem is only 8-11 drivers can participate, maybe we can put together a little pot prize together for the 3 podium winners

I'm 50/50 at this point so you might not want to talk so big yet ;)

talk so big!!, I think you mean talk so little, I'll pray tonigh before I go to bed that everything works out and U can make it, if not me and some of the guys WILL COME AND KIDDNAPP U

1. John McCain Racing
2. Chris NSX
3. lutera
4. gprims
5. 94gsr-98nsx
6. I10101I
7. spdr8cr
8. speedy
9. 2fast2c
10. nsxwolf
11. Hydro
12. redbird92
13. redline-nsx
14. nbovelle
15. ak
16. Knukle Head
17. ARYNSX

HEY why's my name not on the list, I fell left out

HEY why's my name not on the list, I fell left out

Sorry about that man!!! 19 NSX's with a month to go. Should be a great turn out for sure. :)

1. John McCain Racing
2. Chris NSX
3. lutera
4. gprims
5. 94gsr-98nsx
6. I10101I
7. spdr8cr
8. speedy
9. 2fast2c
10. nsxwolf
11. Hydro
12. redbird92
13. redline-nsx
14. nbovelle
15. ak
16. Knukle Head
17. ARYNSX
18. CB169
19. Sig

Any of u guys want to do the mini grand prix (25 laps to qualify and race 40 laps $85) thats a lot of racing, the problem is only 8-11 drivers can participate, maybe we can put together a little pot prize together for the 3 podium winners

Sounds like a great idea!!! :biggrin: How many people would want to participate in that?

Me too!

1. John McCain Racing
2. Chris NSX
3. lutera
4. gprims
5. 94gsr-98nsx
6. I10101I
7. spdr8cr
8. speedy
9. 2fast2c
10. nsxwolf
11. Hydro
12. redbird92
13. redline-nsx
14. nbovelle
15. ak
16. Knukle Head
17. ARYNSX
18. CB169
19. Sig
20. SuperSpeed

Sounds like a great idea!!! :biggrin: How many people would want to participate in that?

come on guys, lets do the Grand Prix thats metioned above, we finally have enough people to participate, WE SHOULD DO ONE RACE AND THE TOP 11 DRIVERS (LAP TIMES) SHOULD PARTICIPATE

WOW!!! I just got our box from Science of Speed and they sent 9 SOS T-Shirts and 2 SOS Hats. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks again to Brain and Chris at SOS for supporting the NSX community!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

whats going on guys. You guys should come down to the meet and cruise this sunday in the annapolis area. we would love to have you guys down for the meet. we always have anywhere from you s2k's, evo's, m3's, m5's to caymen porsches, 355spyders, gallardos, vipers..pretty good time

whats going on guys. You guys should come down to the meet and cruise this sunday in the annapolis area. we would love to have you guys down for the meet. we always have anywhere from you s2k's, evo's, m3's, m5's to caymen porsches, 355spyders, gallardos, vipers..pretty good time

Maybe I will come down if I have my new tires and wheels mounted by then. I live on the Eastern shore so it's not too far for me. Where do you guy's meet ?

Maybe I will come down if I have my new tires and wheels mounted by then. I live on the Eastern shore so it's not too far for me. Where do you guy's meet ?

hey whats going on man. i live on the eastern shore also i live on KI/Ridgley...If you want you can meet up with me across the bridge and head down.

1. John McCain Racing
2. Chris NSX
3. lutera
4. gprims
5. 94gsr-98nsx
6. I10101I
7. spdr8cr
8. speedy
9. 2fast2c
10. nsxwolf
11. Hydro
12. redbird92