• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC Metro Area NSX Meet June 24th

wow looks like your meet on the 24th is gonna be sick!! You guys should consider coming to this event...Ill give you all free donuts and coffee :biggrin:

Looks like I may actually be able to make the trek for this one. The car is almost finished! I'm still not making enough boost!@#$ Hopefully, with this many NSX brains we can figure out why. Count me in! Maryland next time sounds good to me......

come on guys, lets do the Grand Prix thats metioned above, we finally have enough people to participate, WE SHOULD DO ONE RACE AND THE TOP 11 DRIVERS (LAP TIMES) SHOULD PARTICIPATE

anyone want to do the Mini Grand Prix race at allsports http://www.allsportsgp.com/pricing.htm ? I'm sure some of you guys are REAL drivers, if not bring someone who know's how too, and come learn basic racing skills

anyone want to do the Mini Grand Prix race at allsports http://www.allsportsgp.com/pricing.htm ? I'm sure some of you guys are REAL drivers, if not bring someone who know's how too, and come learn basic racing skills

I'm in for sure!!! I also need to reserve the track if we have a good turn out for karting. Can we get a head count on who's in on this???

Where is QWKSLVR?

Eddie close your restaurant and show up at this meet.:smile:

I'm off on Sundays!!! I will there, may be in a new toy, muh ha ha!!! I can't wait to see your facelift.

Bryan thanks again for your help, I like the new wheels alot, even if you know who ripped me off getting them on!

Sig, you should show NSX or not. BTW, I think John Kang is interested. BTW, Charlie at Car Doctor could likely get it to pass emissions...

NSXWOLF, buy my rims please!!!

see ya all there,
Eddie

I'm off on Sundays!!! I will there, may be in a new toy, muh ha ha!!! I can't wait to see your facelift.
I can wait to see if you got something new, maybe a Lamborghini Gallardo

Bryan thanks again for your help, I like the new wheels alot, even if you know who ripped me off getting them on!
Ask, AK I think he was quoted $240

Sig, you should show NSX or not. BTW, I think John Kang is interested. BTW, Charlie at Car Doctor could likely get it to pass emissions...
Charlie got my NSX to pass emissions for the last two years.

NSXWOLF, buy my rims please!!!

see ya all there,
Eddie

Sorry Eddie, NSXWOLF bought my 18/19 GT-C, but I think gprims wanted to buy your wheels.

Last edited:
Texas Roadhouse has donated a few dinners for 2 at their Chantilly location. I'm working on getting them out here on the 24th as a vendor so we can have some good food on site. :biggrin:

www.texasroadhouse.com

1. John McCain Racing
2. Chris NSX
3. lutera
4. gprims
5. 94gsr-98nsx
6. I10101I
7. spdr8cr
8. speedy
9. 2fast2c
10. nsxwolf
11. Hydro
12. redbird92
13. redline-nsx
14. nbovelle
15. ak
16. Knukle Head
17. ARYNSX
18. CB169
19. Sig
20. SuperSpeed
21. 95nsxtsy
22. brandonson ???
23. charleysung
24. QWKSLVR
25. Serviceman24

This is turning into a nice event with 3 weeks to go!!!

Another Sponsor!!!

Sound Solutions in Chantillly has donated a $100 Gift Certificate. Sound Solutions can do anything from hooking an Ipod to your NSX to a complete system. They have done several NSX's in their 20 years of business.

Thanks for the support Chris! :biggrin:

Sound Solutions
Chris McNulty
14508 Lee Road Unit B
Chantilly, VA 20151

Last edited:
Hey John, do we need to leave a deposit for the Grand Prix?

3 sounds good.

Bryan

Well to reserve the track we must prepay for 8 or more people. They did say it shouldn't be a problem with us showing up on Sunday. I know with it still being 3 weeks away getting a 100% commitment is going to be hard from everyone.

Well to reserve the track we must prepay for 8 or more people. They did say it shouldn't be a problem with us showing up on Sunday. I know with it still being 3 weeks away getting a 100% commitment is going to be hard from everyone.

I'm in for sure and I can leave a deposit, 3 sounds good to me

Back