• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Deal or steal? -Rare 99 NSX coupe non targa for sale on CL $35K JH4NA2136XT000180

i am the guy who spent a couple of hours with the ho' , mostly looking under her skirt. That was back in 2011 when she was first offered for sale. Looking at these new photos, i am certian someone worked on her rear end since then. When i inspected it, the rear bumper was a good 3/4" off to the right and the trunk was really screwed up both under the mat and with the fitment outside. I took tons of phots but unfortunately thay ended up at the bottom of my pool when the phone took a swim.
Check my above post #7.

Those gaps don't look like anything that can't be fixed with some panel adjustments. It's what I did to mine. It takes some time, patience and an extra set of hands ... oh and a lot of F-bombs.

My opinion...at $35k, I'm in! For a 1 of 1...you guys have to remember, they aren't making any more of these. It's just like any other car, and if it was fixed properly, there's nothing to be afraid of. Sure a salvage title is going to affect the value some, but if you're buying it for the right reasons (I.e. to enjoy driving it) then the fact that it was repaired correctly is all that should matter. If all you think about is resale value then you need to buy a targa model anyhow.

At more than $35k we probably need to work on the price a little, but let's be reasonable, the car clearly wasn't destroyed and there is only one with this color combo out there anyhow.

This car is actually at a place called St. Louis Car Museum. I had the chance to see it when it first came in and I can tell you the front bumper was repainted due to a big scratch on it. The sales guy also told me it was involved in an accident in the rear. They are asking for $44,900 for it. I also see they have posted it on Ebay. I highly recommend anyone who is interested in this car to do some research on this car.

So to answer your question.... $44,900 is highway robbery for this car!!! :wink:

http://www.stlouiscarmuseum.com/inventory.asp

Last edited:
Back