• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DEALER LISTING: 01 red/black 30k VIN# JH4NA21641T000065

DEALER LISTING
2001 ACURA NSX- Acura Certified, 6 speed, new formula red/black, targa, simply flawless! car purchased new at Radley Acura in Virginia. #65 produced in 2001. Still has original plastic on door sills. Tires are perfect as well as the rims. Exact mileage is currently: 30,464. VIN# JH4NA21641T000065
Carfax is clean with no negative history at all. I have the books, spare keys, learner key, and 2 keyless entry remotes. Car comes with 4.49% financing based upon prime lenders approval and the CPO warranty of 7 years/100k warranty on the powertrain. This car is perfect and anyone who knows me we attest that I only sell the nicest NSX's around. Pictures will be on my website at : www.BridgewaterAcura.com or at www.ACURA.com and search under pre-owned vehicles for NSX's. The car has just arrived and will be parked on our showroom floor on thursday after a detailing session.

Asking Price is: $63,999

Any questions call me at: 908-704-0300 x118 or on my cell at 732-672-0194

Thanks,

Michael

Back