• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

dealer postings not following rules

Hi,

Just thought I'd let you know that I've seen some dealer postings(marketplace) and they did not follow the rule specific to dealer postings.

I'm not trying to cause trouble, just FYI
smile.gif

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

Remaining on the topic marketplace, Lud, do you/the other moderators delete the posts where the part is sold?
Because I wnated to delete mine about the RM Racing Intake but it is already disapperaed. The same for the Remus exhaust...

thanks!

Veleno - Thanks for the note. First time = warning, future problems = deletion.

gheba_nsx - Ads are deleted when the person requests it or the item is sold. This is how it worked when the marketplace was the other way, but it happens much more quickly now that it's part of the forums. Would people prefer that ads be left around for a while? If so, it's no problem to change.

Originally posted by Lud:
gheba_nsx - Ads are deleted when the person requests it or the item is sold.
Would people prefer that ads be left around for a while? If so, it's no problem to change.
Prefer that "sold" stuff be archived to someplace else if possible... that way we can still have visibility to "prices similar stuff sold for/at".

Just my $0.02

Back