• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Deqle : email me!

It's still on, meet at 12o'clock. Call me tomorrow.
Best regard
De

"""Is the desert trip still on?"""

Who? What? Where? When? Why?

Going to Sea World today, damn. Where do you guys post these events? Maybe next time.

PS: Degle, just got the short gears & the 4.55, WOW. I owe you a ride.

PSS: Z-18, Was at Hoehn Porsche last week taking a hard look at the 996TT. Me love it long-time!! Would like to get your input.

Gene,

It's at the in/out burger joint right next to tghe Balboa exit on 163 s

It was a fun desert trip, thanks everyone for coming, those straight and turn are awesome, and dang it was hot. Mike, you are one lucky guy, got pulled over going 130mph, and the officer let you go, I guess he likes sport cars, huh. Hey W, did you get back home ok, and can you post some pictures, go to image station and singed up. Well, till the next time.

Originally posted by Deqle:
Hey W, did you get back home ok, and can you post some pictures, go to image station and singed up. Well, till the next time.

Yup. I slowed down after seeing Mike pulled over. I wanna thank you guys for a nice safe fun drive.

Originally posted by emvanderpol:

PSS: Z-18, Was at Hoehn Porsche last week taking a hard look at the 996TT. Me love it long-time!! Would like to get your input.

Gene,

We should talk -- voice or through email.

Definitely read my post a while back on all the cars I've driven/owned. It REALLY depends on what you're looking for in a car... when you're talking about the cars we are (NSX and above), they all kick ass in their own way... anyone who gets 'religious' about one or the other at that level is, IMHO, very biased and probably hasn't driven more than the one exotic he may or may not have driven
smile.gif

Anyway, let's talk.

-Z18

Hey it's Mike I got home just fine, and as I have some time and don't have cell static to deal with I can give the whole story, they stated I got tagged at a rather large speed, it was more then stated above but not by a steller amount.

When I got pulled over I had a gun pulled and the whole deal, turns out they though I was transporting a stolen car, after my insurance and ID cleared they let me go, the speed was a issue but really it was more along the lines of a reason to pull me over.

It was not CHP or I would be posting bail, just simply border patrol he was cool and we talked about cars for a while but nothing weird came up, he was concerned more about the conditions on the road then writing me a ticket. Cool guy, and de first words out of his mouth are you in the service. answer yes sir in about 6 months. Works all the time to cool them down. But I really really need to slow down.

On a nicer note I got almost 200megs of pics form the run, when I have a place to store them I will post them up.

Steve, how are you. Did you guys made it home ok. Will and Andy was with me so they were fine.

De, Sam and I made it back ok. We were bummed when we saw Mike pulled over by the border patrol as we passd by. Glad he didn't get a ticket...military??...hey whatever works. We had a lot of fun. Let's do it again soon. Easy on the downshifting
wink.gif

Steve

This week, we will take a trip out to the beach. I got good news, my engine is ok, but the exhaust is screwed for some reason, something must have come loose.
The M3 and me was pulling 160mph on those straight for a long time and not a hitch, very stout design, i am telling you, these machines.

Too bad that Arron, Conrad, and David can't finish the trip with us. Next time, where is the pict, Mike

Back