• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking to sell my NSX

Hi all,
I am looking to sell my NSX. I was thinking to sell in Spring or early Summer of 2024. It's a 1999 model NSX-T. Black exterior, tan interior. I've owned the car since 2004. It has no mods on it other than a trunk based 10 disc CD changer with came with the car when I bought it. It's in excellent shape. Just slightly over 49,000 miles. No accidents or problems. Any takers or know of someone willing to buy? I will try to add pictures to this post, but not quite sure how to do it properly. If the pictures don't come through, I'll provide them via email if you're interested you can reach me [email protected]. Serious inquires only, please. Thank you for your time.
Dave

Hi Dave-

I moved this post to the correct forum. If you'd like to sell your NSX on NSX Prime, please read the rules here and then edit your original post to conform. I'll give you a day or two.

Honcho

Hey Honcho,
That was where part of the problem lie. I honestly wasn't quite sure where to start, or where to place my post. Thank you for the help, I appreciate it.
Dave

Honcho,
Where do I find the correct page on NSX prime to post a for sale car? Again, that was the initial problem. That's why I posted where I did. I certainly didn't mean to circumvent any of the sites protocol, but wasn't sure where to start. All help is appreciated.
Dave

Honcho,
Where do I find the correct page on NSX prime to post a for sale car? Again, that was the initial problem. That's why I posted where I did. I certainly didn't mean to circumvent any of the sites protocol, but wasn't sure where to start. All help is appreciated.
Dave
This page is the right place. :) I moved your post to the NSXs For Sale Forum.

Honcho,
Went onto the NSX "sales page" and all it gives me is an option to buy car, not to sell one. That page where you you gave me a screen shot of the year, make, model, millage, etc isn't there or readily findable. I'd honestly appreciate you just walking me through it. Like hey, " dumbass, click this link, then this, then this one, then you're there." I'm trying to figure it out, but the site isn't very helpful.
Dave

@Psyonara you need to edit your first post in this thread. Copy the text in the post linked below and paste it into your first post in this thread to serve as a template with all of the required details:

Hi all,
I am looking to sell my NSX. I was thinking to sell in Spring or early Summer of 2024. It's a 1999 model NSX-T. Black exterior, tan interior. I've owned the car since 2004. It has no mods on it other than a trunk based 10 disc CD changer with came with the car when I bought it. It's in excellent shape. Just slightly over 49,000 miles. No accidents or problems. Any takers or know of someone willing to buy? I will try to add pictures to this post, but not quite sure how to do it properly. If the pictures don't come through, I'll provide them via email if you're interested you can reach me [email protected]. Serious inquires only, please. Thank you for your time.
Dave
Hi Dave,
If your car is an automatic, let me know.
Ben

Is it a MT or maybe a CVT? I'm wondering if it's the limited edition 4-door with the off-road suspension. Quite a # of worrisome aspects to this ad thread.
  1. An apparent inability to follow the very simple form for listing.
  2. Inability to select the correct forum.
  3. Lack of pictures with the required identifiers.
  4. Lack of pictures at all - it's not that difficult to find the photo button at the top of the edit window.
  5. The very rare 10-disk CD changer.
  6. An account from 2007 with virtually no postings other than this, and one other, for-sale thread.
I'm surprised @Honcho hasn't deleted the thread already.

Buyer beware.

Last edited:
Has anyone clicked on his .net address, I'm afraid to ...most likely a spamster

North Royalton, Ohio? That's in my neck of the woods. We MUST have met in real life at some point, at some Cars and Coffee somewhere.

Back