• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DFW toy run DEC 13th

Sounds fun, any more details??

Thanks

ACD

Per Don Rose:

My sincere thanks to Hans Hoffman, Wayne Corley, Jackie Roffe and Carl Janin for extending the hospitality of RUF Auto Centre. This will be our start place. The good folks at RUF have agreed to serve coffee and goodies and I am sure that they can be pursuaded to showing off their fine facility.

RUF is located at 3219 Commander, Carrollton, Texas 75006. I don't know how to post a Google map directly to F-Chat so this was the only way I could get it. There are many of you guys out there that are way smarter on the computer than I, so if this map is too obscure perhaps someone can post a better sample.

We will leave RUF approximately 9:30 AM and if everyone starts arriving about 8 AM there will be plenty of time for Java and Jive.

Carolyn and I hope to have the run finalized today (assuming no gravel roads), start looking for a restaurant and then deal with some of the administrative issues in the next couple of weeks.

Again many thanks to RUF Group for offering their assistance in making this the biggest and best Toy Run to date and of course to all of you.

Back