• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Different views of my NSX! NOT WORK SAFE

We'll start with this one .... the most important ACURA Emblem!

Attachments

• test 595.jpg
    test 595.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 28,756
I always like a nice intro for my reading.....ok, I'm ready for page two anytime you're ready.

Nice view!
Can I see the rear view now?

thanks,

That reminds me of a question that was asked of me by a female lawyer I had met at a bar:

"Wow, that car is sooo sexy... do you ever do the nasty on the hood?!?"

:p

Rear View!

Attachments

• test 577.jpg
    test 577.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 25,856
oops! Sorry ... My BAD!!!

You meant the car! Here you go!

Attachments

• test 582.jpg
    test 582.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 25,770
now we've seen the exterior view, how about some interior pics...(oops, i might have just stepped into the no no zone).....bad blue knight...:eek:

ROFL.... your comments are soooo funny.. you guys should be writing scripts for James Bond movies!

<B>Single Samurai</B>, i don't know how you get those girls to pose for you like that... maybe i don't want to know... anyhow you're the winner of NSXprime's "International Man of Mystery" award. :D

So do any of these girls have names??? (and phone-numbers? ROFL... j/k)

NeoNSX said:
...how you get those girls to pose for you like that... .

The 24-yr old receptionist at my old company (who also happens to be the sister of a famous local NFL star) one time asked me if she and her roomates could do a photoshoot with my NSX in their bikinis.

Being the gentleman that I am, I could not refuse the request of a young lady.

She also wanted to do the shoot after her scheduled appointment for some 'aftermarket chest add-ons'

Too bad she got laid off before we got around to it...

DOH! :D

NsxJoy said:
I bet they're some "huge head-lights" ... possibly xenons... watchout you might get blinded :D

like the ones in "Dumb and Dumber"...if you remember the scene when Jim Carrey was dreaming about his lovely girl......

Blue Knight said:
8000: I say track her down.....

OK -

when the NFL season starts, I will fight my way into the locker room, find her famous brother, and say, "hey, your sister owes me a bikini photoshoot with my NSX! Where is she?!?"

I wonder if I will make it out of that locker room alive... :D

8000: the secret to survival is to offer them a ride in your NSX and then give each a free set of the photshoot pics....

normally after the ride, they forget all else.....

Neo,
No names just ( TEST etc....)

BlueKnight,
Good approach!

Attachments

• test 1007.jpg
    test 1007.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 30,775
Single Samurai said:
oops! Sorry ... My BAD!!!

You meant the car! Here you go!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Single Samurai... I HATE YOU!;)

8000RPM said:
She also wanted to do the shoot after her scheduled appointment for some 'aftermarket chest add-ons'

Too bad she got laid off before we got around to it...

Do you mean "laid off" as in lost her job or....never mind. ;)

if you get out of the locker room alive, you have the perfect getaway vehicle. :D

<B>Single Samurai</B>: lol... no names, so these girls are just sex objects. i thought so. So you just remember them as Girl #168 or Girl #875 ... you're still gonna run out of numbers soon! ;)

LOL, I think you may be right (did you notice the American flag in the background; that is definitely not a patriotic pose)! Upon closer inspection there appears to be a "bulge" in front..

Time for beer!

sixbeers.gif

Here's a virtual-beer or e-Beer... same results instantly! :D

i think Single Samurai needs to post some more pictures.... we're digressing. :p

Attachments

• instantly feel drunk.jpg
    instantly feel drunk.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 22,573
Phoenix: I'm with 8000....that's gotta be a man.....as Ace Ventura puts it...."I see captain winkie"

Neo: What's wrong with the picture...it looks fine to me.....

.....ahhhhhhhhhh, my eyes.....:eek:

Neo, if you block out the first set of eyes and mouth, she looks younger....she looks older blocking the second set......am i bored at work or what?

NeoNSX said:
Here's a virtual-beer or e-Beer... same results instantly! :D

i think Single Samurai needs to post some more pictures.... we're digressing. :p

Neo:

This pic is messing up my eyes.........:eek: can't seem to focus.....

Samurai:

Please post more that I can focus on..........:D

Back