• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DINAN ecu off 92 NSX

I have a DINAN ecu off a 92 NSX. It's not a "hot chip" to add to your ecu but a tuned complete ecu. It came w/ the car but I am going the AEM route since I want to run the AEM w/ forced induction. I have no information on the DINAN ecu since it was done by the previous owner. As most of you know DINAN is very reputable..sure they wouldn't put their name on it if it wasn't dyno proven hp/torque gains. Car runs flawlessly..still on the car.

$475+ship from Anaheim, CA 92808
PM me @ [email protected]

Thx
Jeff

Originally posted by Racerxjling:
I have a DINAN ecu off a 92 NSX. It's not a "hot chip" to add to your ecu but a tuned complete ecu. It came w/ the car but I am going the AEM route since I want to run the AEM w/ forced induction. I have no information on the DINAN ecu since it was done by the previous owner. As most of you know DINAN is very reputable..sure they wouldn't put their name on it if it wasn't dyno proven hp/torque gains. Car runs flawlessly..still on the car.

$475+ship from Anaheim, CA 92808
PM me @ [email protected]

Thx
Jeff

You have mail

Back