• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DMS Performance intake manifold

In stock, comes with fuel rails and throttle body (can be setup for either DBW or throttle cable) $2400 plus shipping

Attachments

• Manifold.jpg
    Manifold.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 927
He was already contacted. Thank you
well that’s a questions I’d like to know the answer to as well I have the same injectors go figure. Additionally my first question How is it with turbo hadn’t been answered. Na means no turbo. I have turbo which means it’s not Na (the reason for my question) and I would like to know it’s comparability ie stats, gains ect.

Last edited:
well that’s a questions I’d like to know the answer to as well I have the same injectors go figure. Additionally my first question How is it with turbo hadn’t been answered. Na means no turbo. I have turbo which means it’s not Na (the reason for my question) and I would like to know it’s comparability ie stats, gains ect.

I did answer your question. You asked how the gains were with turbo. I responded excellent. If you would like comparison graphs I can PM them to you if you wish as this has been covered here and on Facebook multiple times.

I did answer your question. You asked how the gains were with turbo. I responded excellent. If you would like comparison graphs I can PM them to you if you wish as this has been covered here and on Facebook multiple times.

It’s cool man I was interested in buying but now with this kind of response I’ll just wish you good luck with the sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back