• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Done: Drink holder for the NSX

I still have not received payment from many pre-order guys.
I have had some mailed incorrectly, so please let me know your status.
I was hoping to have all the first batch and half of a second gone by now.
The reviews for this are outstanding, so, it seems like the style and fit are
a hit! PayPal if needed to get this done! To: [email protected] $35 each
shipped, include your screen name in the notes. No credit cards!!!!
Thanks,
Z

I already posted but I have mine and it's great, I highly recommend it. You ahd down that you received payment from me earlier so I assume that is correct.:biggrin:

I won't post my pics as there are quite a few already out there but I must say that these things are extremely functional/versatile while still very simple. I'm surprised someone in Tochigi didn't come up with this solution as they were designing the '95+ "solution" to the cup holder dilema (which resulted in a piece that is not safe for use over 1mph with anything other than a 1/4 full can of soda.. and then only under 20mph). I've tried everything from oem to the "Ultimate" cup holder and nothing has worked this well. I had given up taking anything besieds water along until now. I love the fact that it's easily adjustable width-wise.
Thanks Z

I still have not received payment from many pre-order guys.
I have had some mailed incorrectly, so please let me know your status.
I was hoping to have all the first batch and half of a second gone by now.
The reviews for this are outstanding, so, it seems like the style and fit are
a hit! PayPal if needed to get this done! To: [email protected] $35 each
shipped, include your screen name in the notes. No credit cards!!!!
Thanks,
Z

Can I order 2 more? I have a Supra buddy who'd like one for his ride.

Just reiterating what a great buy this is... I use mine alot and I coudn't image trying to use the OEM holder anymore. Easy access, holds firmly in place, moveable, good price. A MUST DO mod for the NSX!!!! :biggrin:

Just sent Paypal for 1. :smile:

I picked up 2 of the cupholders from Hal and must say that I use them just about everday. He even Personally delivered them. First class service! Very pleased to have done business with you Hal! :biggrin:

Hi, can you confirm these will work in a MKIV Supra too? If so, i forsee alot more sales to the supra guys, as the supra doesn't have a drink holder either and everyone on the supraforums complains about it, lol. Also, i am in for one, please PM me where to send the check.

thanks,
jay

Hi, can you confirm these will work in a MKIV Supra too? If so, i forsee alot more sales to the supra guys, as the supra doesn't have a drink holder either and everyone on the supraforums complains about it, lol. Also, i am in for one, please PM me where to send the check.

thanks,
jay

Take a pic of the side of the center console and email it to me: [email protected] I will see if it will work. Also, let me know the exact model and year. If I think it will work by seeing the pic I will find one to see for real.
Thanks,
Z

Back