• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior Door handle assembly/NSX sashes, window/door moulding, front sashes

**PM me with your email and I will send you detailed pictures.**

Prices are in USD and include shipping to Canada or continental US. Location Vancouver, BC, Canada.

**SOLD** Exterior door handles/rear sash assembly (selling individually for $350 USD shipped):

Overall these are in good shape. With some polishing/cleaning, they could look nearly new. Exterior visible rubber is in good shape with no tears.

**SOLD** 72282-SL0-013ZB | $886 USD list price | My price $350 USD shipped **SOLD** | Drivers side rear door sash/handle assembly. Tiny chip to right of NSX logo. Small indent near top of rubber seal above handle.

**SOLD** 72242-SL0-013ZB | $886 USD list price | My price $350 USD shipped | Passenger side rear door sash/handle assembly. A few tiny chips below NSX logo just to the right.

**SOLD** Exterior window/door mouldings (selling as a set for $350 USD shipped ):

Both pieces in great shape cosmetically, and with a clean/polish they could look nearly new, but the drivers side window seal does not extend to the end of the moulding, causing a gap between the exterior door handle assembly and the window seal. I am throwing the drivers side in as a freebie.

**SOLD** 72450-SL0-003ZB | $634 USD list price | My price $350 USD shipped for both sides | Drivers side. See note above.
**SOLD** 72410-SL0-003ZB | $634 USD list price | My price $350 USD shipped for both sides | Passenger side.

** SOLD** Exterior front window seal sashes (selling individually for $100 USD shipped each):

**SOLD** 72280-SL0-003 | $189 USD list price | My price $100 USD shipped | Drivers side. Rubber in good shape but could use some cleaning/conditioning.
**SOLD** 72240-SL0-003 | $189 USD list price | My price $100 USD shipped | Passenger side. Rubber in good shape but could use some cleaning/conditioning.

Last edited:
My PM box is almost full. Can you email me pics of the driver side handle/sash assembly? And what's the condition of the rubber? Is it pliable/soft, or getting hard/brittle?

g s x 9 1

at

yahoo

Last edited:
Driver's side handle is pending sale currently. Elite if the sale falls through I will let you know.

Passenger side front window seal sash is sold.

Passenger side exterior handle and drivers side front window seal sash are both still available!

Last edited:
Passenger side exterior handle and drivers side front window sash are both still available. Make me an offer!

Last edited:
Back