• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce Poor experience

Just want to share my experience with Downforce USA, I had order parts around 7 months ago and for the past 3 months I've been asking for an update with no luck and they completely ignore my email, Facebook messages, and multiple phone calls.

In addition, I had some issues with other parts that I've had issues with due to the lack of quality that I needed a resolution to which they also left me hanging.

I want to make sure everyone knows how Downforce currently conduct there business practices now.

Well you just dashed my hope of getting an email response from them. I sent them an email 2 weeks ago about a quality issue and no reply yet. My next step was to make a phone call, but you're saying they aren't picking up the phone. Nice.

what are the quality issues?

That is sooo sad. Back in the day, you use to be able to personally talk to Peter and get great customer service

My Stacey DF rocker panels fit like shit when I bought them years ago. So I'm not surprised at the quality.

My Stacy's Signature Series side skirts from DownForce arrived with no clip angles molded into the skirts to slid the skirts onto the car's plastic mounting clips.

I ordered DF products through SOS, because trying to reach DF directly wasn't much help. (Emails were slow to reply, missed emails, etc). It's been months and SOS is still chasing for me with NO leadtime provided.

My Stacy's Signature Series side skirts from DownForce arrived with no clip angles molded into the skirts to slid the skirts onto the car's plastic mounting clips.
That's shitty man. I'd dispute the charge. At least mine came with clips. I ordered through SOS and they actually arrived rather quickly. I think all small parts providers are just overwhelmed with business lately as the economy is booming. My engine build is on it's 5th month with Driving Ambition. Everyone is super busy these days.Either that or people are just 1 foot out the door and now longer give a shit.

I needed a set of headlight brackets from them and just called Thomas there and he answered.
Took forever to order parts a year ago but I got them finally. In regards to the quality, my hood had some air bubbles but seemed to fit good. Its still in the body shop so I'm not really sure on the final word.

Back