• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce Rear Diffuser NSX-R

Hi Ben,

Thanx for your pm.

As your valance is not being made in UK fitment I will be going OEM for the rear valance.

As soon as possible please, I need to see the quality of fitment for your CF DFR long diffusor against the 02 OEM valance.

Regards

Paul

Ok guys, these prices were supposed to end on 12/31 as stated on the first post. I have been pretty fair stretching it out this long, so I am going to say TODAY is the last day for this special pricing.

Contact me TODAY if you would like to squeeze in your order.

Thank you!

Ben

Hi Ben,

I just received the goodies that i bought from you. I noticed that the 02 rear valence has mesh wires whereas the DF 02 rear valence does not come with it. Can you confirm whether the DF rear valence kit comes with the mesh wires? If not where can i purchase it and whether i can install the mesh wires on the DF rear valence.

Thanks.

Hi Ben,

I just received the goodies that i bought from you. I noticed that the 02 rear valence has mesh wires whereas the DF 02 rear valence does not come with it. Can you confirm whether the DF rear valence kit comes with the mesh wires? If not where can i purchase it and whether i can install the mesh wires on the DF rear valence.

Thanks.

My emails to DF are not replied after i complained about their services. :frown: i hope they are at least professional enough to answer my legitimate question above. :tongue:

My emails to DF are not replied after i complained about their services. :frown: i hope they are at least professional enough to answer my legitimate question above. :tongue:
------------------------------------------------------
I buy many parts from DownForce. Than and now Mesh naver come with it...Just go to any hardwear store and get some or I can send you some just PM me your address of couse you paid shipping..hehe..I have lots of extra mesh (Mesh are made out of rubber just like factory)

11473mesh.jpg

-Aaron
"build your dream NSX..buy DownForce"

Last edited:
Thanks Aaron for the mesh. I just ordered the DF sport valcnce, and the rear sport diffuser.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I can't wait to have these installed. Hey Ben and Ray are good guys running a good operation I can't wait till I get my second Nsx so I can just leave it at thier shop and pick it up full of goodies installed. Damn it must be nice working on nsx's all day long. Are you guys hiring?? I can clean up the parts for you and I can even store it in my garage:tongue:

Last edited:
Thanks Aaron for the mesh. I just ordered the DF sport valcnce, and the rear sport diffuser.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I can't wait to have these installed. Hey Ben and Ray are good guys running a good operation I can't wait till I get my second Nsx so I can just leave it at thier shop and pick it up full of goodies installed. Damn it must be nice working on nsx's all day long. Are you guys hiring?? I can clean up the parts for you and I can even store it in my garage:tongue:

Thanks yaynsx...
We are trying our best!
Unfortunately we are not hiring at this time :(
You can still clean up parts tho... but you CANT store them at home.. lol

RayDF

*GASPS*

How come I never saw this post until now !?! :frown:

Ok guys, these prices were supposed to end on 12/31 as stated on the first post. I have been pretty fair stretching it out this long, so I am going to say TODAY is the last day for this special pricing.

Contact me TODAY if you would like to squeeze in your order.

Thank you!

Ben

Ack. Sorry, it got shipped to the customer.

I'll try to get him to supply some photos for you guys. The finish is EXCELLENT! :biggrin:

Hi Ben,

Product is looking very good :smile:

Was wondering, your site mentions both a carbon and a FRP version but only one price of US$ 450.

Is it correct that either version is the same price ??

$325 for FRP.

We are working on the website, so please excuse the mistake of not including the FRP option. Will try to have it taken care of today.

Back