• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce - Stacy's Side Skirts 10% OFF Until Dec 1st.

I adore my Stacy's skirts. They're great.

small%25201%2520front%5b1%5d.jpg

I can't find a listing for the price of these. Could you also clarify what version these are with some pictures. Are the the one with the best fitment or the origional version?

Wade

These skirts are the newest version. The difference between these and the old versions are the mounting points (no more brackets needed) and smoother surface quality (meaning less prep needed for paint). Also the door pieces are new so they are glue with double side tape instead of using urethane glue. They are also 1/3 the weight of the originals.

Here is a picture of the latest car with the skirts. Hopefully customers can chime in on the ease of installation and fitment.

dmensx1.jpg

dmensx2.jpg

nsxpowered said:
These skirts are the newest version. The difference between these and the old versions are the mounting points (no more brackets needed) and smoother surface quality (meaning less prep needed for paint). Also the door pieces are new so they are glue with double side tape instead of using urethane glue. They are also 1/3 the weight of the originals.

Here is a picture of the latest car with the skirts. Hopefully customers can chime in on the ease of installation and fitment.

dmensx1.jpg

Hi Peter,

good to know its the newest version. i feel this is the best side skirt design that flows with the lines of the car. also notice the front lip, it has some sort of little vent, this lip + ss makes the whole package. is this front lip from DF or from some other vendor ?? could the owner of the car chime in ??

Regards,

Antonio

Last edited:
NSX PTY said:
Hi Peter,

good to know its the newest version. i feel this is the best side skirt design that flows with the lines of the car. also notice the front lip, it has some sort of little vent, this lip + ss makes the whole package. is this front lip from DF or from some other vendor ?? could the owner of the car chime in ??

Regards,

Antonio

this is the DOWNFORCE lip created specifically for the 02+ update conversion... here's more details...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78428

Thanks JDMnsxR

Too bad its only for 2002. I love the pop-up headlamps, no plans to convert and already invested in NSX-R hood for pre 02.

Peter, any plans to offer this lip for pre 02 models ??

Regards,

Antonio

What is pricing on these? I def like the look of those skirts, but after going back and looking at the pic of BioBanker's car it appears that you also need the front lip to "even" it out (or just paint the stocker), because it makes it look like the skirts are lower than the rest of the car (no offense Bio :smile: ). Could there possibly be a package deal on the skirts and lip together? :biggrin:

ShiftyBob said:
What is pricing on these? I def like the look of those skirts, but after going back and looking at the pic of BioBanker's car it appears that you also need the front lip to "even" it out (or just paint the stocker), because it makes it look like the skirts are lower than the rest of the car (no offense Bio :smile: ). Could there possibly be a package deal on the skirts and lip together? :biggrin:

HHAAAYYYYYYY!!!!! j/k

The fronts of mine seem to sit a little lower than they should, installer did it that way, but I see what you mean.

I would like a lip, but its lifespan would be measured in seconds, not even days and definately not weeks. Car is lowered 2.25 and the rubber lip takes a Jack Bauer quality of beating.

Ordered Stacy's skirt with 10% off, almost missed it. Love this skirts from the moment Stacy made them a year ago, but procrastinated the purchase.

Thanks Ben, great service, inmediate response, shipped one hour later, WOW :eek: .

Antonio
happy DF customer

Back