• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dr. Volkls previous 2003 Berlina Black NSX-T!!!

Hi guys, I have been looking for an NSX and stumbled across this one that peaks my interest:

https://www.motorcarswashington.com/2003-acura-nsx

It looks like the former car of Dr. Volkl based on the pics and description-I know they are asking a premium and considerably more than it has sold for in the past (as well as some of the "goodies" seem to be replaced for OEM parts such as the engine cover, etc.

I am really interested in the car for the following reasons-it has most of the goodies I would want already on it, and the values continue to rise (car can be put back to stock for the most part if needed-no mods seem to be permanent). I am the owner of a few "toys" and the NSX has always been on my wishlist (Currently own a e30 M3, 600+hp MK3 Supra (which the NSX will be replacing) 2jz swapped LS400, K4 GSXR600)

I am thinking that $75k would be a fair price for the car considering the mods, previous paintwork and dent that was fixed and shows on Carfax. If anyone can chime in on the known history of the car, or knows how to get a hold of Dr. Volkl, please let me know. Thanks,

Ray

Back