• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dragon Pics July 2006

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
Charlotte celebrated a birthday of sorts on The Dragon.

165k.jpg

I swear when we parked them, they were both facing the same direction. :biggrin:

nsx69.jpg

The Overlook near the northern end of The Dragon.

overlook.jpg

Lack of sleep, extreme cornering forces and the altitude take their toll.

overlookgoofy.jpg

Captain Ted was my trusty wingman.

tedoverlook.jpg

DocL showed up on Thursday but cut his driving short to do laundry. :)

threesome.jpg

Yogi is now an honorary Dragon Pooch!

yogishirt.jpg

The Dragon was definitely a lot of fun. The road is a little intimidating the first time as seeing skid marks disappear off the road is a little un-nerving, but I kept a comfortable pace and enjoyed the drive. :biggrin:

Whats up with the bra covering up the "blue" bumper?::confused:

Much to my surprise when I went to do my laundry, Hugh and Ted were in the middle of something that I didn't want to be involved with. :eek:

paint.jpg

Nice pics! The dragon sounds awesome!

DocL, are those really your kids in the paint? I would just turn around and leave for a few hours if I came home to that!:eek:

Texas91Brent said:
Whats up with the bra covering up the "blue" bumper?::confused:

Hi....I just spent a couple thousand to have the front end repainted , I didnt want to get chips in the front section of the NSX so hence the BRA.....the blue ....is low tach tape ,that I put onto the bumper where the bra didnt cover....

I will never do another road trip with out the BRA and tape....The last road trip to the Dragon turned out to be an expensive repaint of the front end !!!!!

I dont see the pics...:confused:

nuccaJB said:
...DocL, are those really your kids in the paint? I would just turn around and leave for a few hours if I came home to that!:eek:

Thank god no, and I currently don't have any kids that I know about. I keep a folder with funny pictures to combat any picture or anything that Hugh may post. But if those were my kids they'd be living with their mother who I would also kick out of the house.

Back